Knowing you - knowing me

 Alan Place - Double Trend

It appears to me, I have become the centre of two trends on Twitter; neither is of any use for me.
The first is I keep getting posts "liked" by young girls on sex chat lines; I have nothing against the role, but it isn't for me.
The second is I get targeted by young ladies trying to scam me by appearing to be interested in me; then asking me to enrol in Crypto. Again they have no chance, once I get approached by an attractive young lady I smell a rat, their mothers would have a better chance.
The two factors are linked by the young ladies asking me to join WhatsApp.
There is a Double Trend I would like to part of; one part is the trend of buying an eBook from me, and the other is for ladies close to my age to be genuinely interested in knowing me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today