Sunday 11 August 2019

Older ladies are as attractive as young ones.

It is a shame mature ladies are not considered attractive
I realize that it is a matter of choice, but to me, I think it is a shame that men do not appreciate older women more, and chase after young girls. I put this down to the male urge to prove to themselves that they have the power to attract a young lady as they enter late middle-aged. I never had the urge to prove myself in this way. 
As Hanna said in my romance, "Are trees that have weathered the storms not as attractive as the young sapling?"
None of the ladies on this post are under 50, and yet, to me, they are as pretty, if not more attractive, than some young models; especially those who stave to be thin.
I can understand the attraction of younger ladies; even if I have never been known to chase them, I have always preferred a lady who has lived a life and has a story to tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment