The Best Photograph I have taken

An achievement that means a lot to me 


My father rarely praised me for anything, so to hear him tell me he thought some of my photographs were better than ones he had taken was a thrill.
I don't blow my trumpet enough, so I am told, now is the time for a change. I admit, I have taken sone very good photographs in my time; mostly either birds, or wild sea images. The photograph which I am most proud of, I took in 2010 during my stay in Lac La Biche, Alberta, Canada.
During that summer, I finally took a phot of the hummingbird which came to our house; the task was so hard at times I thought I would never get the shot. I lost the image years ago, even when I had it, you had to know where to look to see her, and then magnify the are 10 times the size to find her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today