Bitcoin shares fall by 50%

 I expect some investors are panicking 


I have said for a long time, and make no apolgy for repeating what I said, https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2021/08/the-bitcoin-scam.htmlWhat make me think this?

Before we go further, China banned the trading in Bitcoin years ago, if they won;t touvh it, then it is bad as China has more links to Cybercrime than anyone.
Five years ago, I was contacted via Facebook by an attractive young lady living in New York, this raised the red flag immidiately. She was adamant I should invest in the scheme, my thinking is the more someone tries to convince me to do something, the more they are getting from my involvement; this was the case here, 
She claimed, I could repay my $100 inventment within a quarter, this I found hard to swallow, even before checking into the sheme.

After jamming her, I looked into Bitcoin, their trading regime has been banned in most countries since the late 1970's. It is known as Pyramid selling, or to give it an earlier title - it is a Ponzi scheme - bith are the same thing.
You get your money back by lieing to other people that they can earn a fortune in a short time. What incestors do ot realise, the scheme is virtual, like shares, if you pull out, you get what you put in.
Another bad thing about the scheme is once you enter, any transcation you undertake is flagged by the Police from several countries, Bitcoin funds several major crime organisations.
The energy generated from computers running the scheme is enough to light Switzerland, and Austria, and raises the temperature by 1% each year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection