The Bitcoin Scam

 A high risk scam for no reward


I had to block a young lady on Facebook for trying to get me to sign up for Bitmain; one reason I didn't is she couldn't understand I have no spare money, the other is the company has been involved in several court cases since 2014 involving breaches of cybersecurity.

If you don't think bitcoin is evil consider these facts; it is banned in China, as over 80% of cybercrime has some contact with China to get banned there it has to be really bad.

Bit mining produces more electricity than Switzerland and raises the temp of the atmosphere by 4%.
Bitcoin is linked to organized crime such as drugs, prostitution, illegal arms deals and terrorism.

Since 2014 bitcoin has been involved in several court cases involving billions of dollars of lost investment capital.
Bitcoin is a "ponzi scheme," in other words the only money you see for your stake comes from you getting others to join.
In short it is the biggest scam running.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world