Confused.com

 Naagin


Having confided in Wikipedia about the career of Shraddha Kapoor, I am now totally confused.
Late last year, I posted a post about the possibility of Ms. Kapoor appearing in the role of Nagin, a shape-shifting snake goddess from India.
I said at the time, I would not like to be her, as she was taking on a role synonymous with her aunty, Sridevi.
I am not sure if the film is going to be made, or if they changed it into the serial Naagin. If they did change the film into a serial; it is a terrible error of judgment and would do the young lady no good. I am no judge of the audience, but I see no way you can turn a v g film, into a serial lasting six seasons.
The change in format does not alter how I feel, this is the worst adaption I have seen so far; I had to turn it off after only 15 mins as it has now become a teen romance.

To add to the confusion, I found that eBay has mistitled a film by Satyajit Ray   https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/10/satyajit-ray.html, the film is entitled "Three Daughters,"but they have it marked as Two Daughters. In th,eir defence, the film box is entitled wrongly. 

The box was probably designed by someone who didn't understand Indian; the subtitle clearly states teen kanya - three daughters - 1,2, 3 in Indian is echm dus, teen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world