What have I started?

 I amazed myself

I was very grateful when my friend from Twitter, Linda Lael Miller, who is a bestselling writer put me in touch with her agent, Lina Cruz.
Naturally, as Lina is a busy lady, it took time to make a firm contact; at the time, I suggested several projects which may interest Lina, most did. 
One project I have in mind is the combining of two stories into one. This is the stage when I realised I had thrown a curve-ball. 
I thought the original story, plus the secod section would come to around 150 pages, that alone got Lina interested; then I checked my files, and I was wrong, way way wrong. I had grossly misjudged my writing ability.
Instead of a combined length of 150 pages, the original  (shown above) is over 160 pages long, and with the second section, the book could exceed 200 pages with ease.
I pointed out, this could lead to a series of stories if there is interest.

To compound my error, I told Lina I expected to finish the joining by mid-August, as I thought we are in mid-July; then I realised, we are at the end of July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world