Today's Breaking News

 A revamp edition

For several weeks, I have been pondering how to revamp my romance; A Homecoming.
The main issue was the lady shown above, Anouk Aimme from France, is dark haired.
The lady on the cover of what was to be the sequel is blond Benedikte Hansen from Denmark.
I viewed my downlaoded files of the original story, and began to adjust the character to the image of Benedikte Hansen; it was then I realised the enormity of the task ahead. I would need to go over 100, changing small details to match the ladies; this is why I stalled.
Last night, the answer came to me; instead of changing the original character outlook, why not forget the second image, and add parts 1 & 2, and move forward.
Part 2 - Project India - is about 50 pages long at the moment, with room to expand. I intend to change a few items seen on the blog as I changed my mind abotu adding them to the story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world