What would I do if I was offered a contract?

 Probably die laughing

Several writers have praised my writing over the years; it was nice to be appreciated at first, but it turned to empty words as I was not offered a legitimate contract to write.
I did get one offer for my book which won an award, in 2012, but that came to nothing as a person who "claimed" to be an editor ruined my chance out of jealousy.
The only offers I did get were from vanity publishers, in other words, I pay for the first book and if it proves a selling prospect they may give me an option for the sequel.
A decade ago, if I had been offered a contract, I would have thought it over; now, I would treat is a sick joke, the joke would be on the people trying to convince me my work is worth something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world