This is funny

 More viewers in Mongolia than Germany

I find this fact about the blog amusing, but not surprising.
Yesterday, I had more readers in Mongolia than I did in Germany.

I am not surprised as some of my posts can be read as anti-German; I am unable to avoid that, and retain my integrity as a writer. I spent three years living, and working in Germany, I found the people arrogant, and rude. The only people I met wha are worse are those in Switzerland. The people of Austria were a delight to meet, which may be a surprise as the country is seen as pro-German.
As a social historian, I try to relate my writing as to how I see the item, and try to keep my view to a minimum.
Why I find it amusing is because the countries are so different; Germany is seen a hi-tech country, and Mongolia is as far from that as you can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world