The Social Historian

Labour Unplugged

I like to think of myself as a Social Historian, which neans as far as possible my posts do not spout my politics, or religion, but rather relate to how events can conspire through history.

You could say, if that is the case why do you attack Labour so much?
I make it clear, I hope, in my posts that Labour are bad for the UK; not because I vote Conservative, but because having lived through several Labour governments in my 67-year life, history tells me the party knows less, and cares less, about the people of the UK than any party. We have a serious problem with immigration, caused by the Tony Blair led Labour goverment, which they want to make worse by allowing free entry to EU citizens when people in the UK find it hard to get a job.
They want to rejoin the EU, this will only benefit France, and Germany, who we've bee supporting for over 100 years - yes since the end of WW1 the UK, and the USA have been supporting Germany. Germany is such a state, even their banks doubt they can recover, going back on Brexit can only help the nation which began two wars.

If I don't push my religion, why do I attack the Islam religion?
Firstly, they are responsible for a crime wave across Europe to the extent the UK is the only place they can come, and add burden to our problems caused by Labour when they wanted to win an election under Tony Blair. We have the same issues that Angela Merkel caused for Germany, and it cost her the job she had. At the last election, her party polled its lowest votes since it was founded.
Grooming schools are a fallacy; everyone knows they are an excuse for under-age sex, in the outer world, peoples with sensibility call it rape.
How can you have a belief in a religion which allows a 5-year-old girl to be sold into a marriage with a man if 50, who dies when he feels the need to have sex, and all the parents say is "It's the will of Allah."
What loving parent would willing ties a bomb vest to their child, tell it to walk into an area, and detonate the bomb killing hundreds of innocent people?
If I get to finish editing my story, the section listing crimes across Europe is not fiction; feel free to check the crimes I mention online. There are numerous accounts commited by ISIS, and Muslims. The have no respect, even for their history; several years ISIS videoed themselves wrecking the museum in Baghdad.
When I think of Islam, the words of Golda Meir come to mind, when she said, "There can be no peace in the Middle East, until the Arabs love their children more than they hate the Jews."
Any writer will tell you, it is almost impossible not to put your views in your writing; but some go over-the-top, and become "preachy."

You could accuse me of being pro-Israel in my blog, that I won't deny, mainly because being the only Christian state in a worls of Islam they need supporting. I also try to dispel the media views that Israel attacks other states in the area - an iditoic theory - all she does is defend her borders against the terrorists of Palestine, and Hamas.
When you think of defending Palestine, remember this; the state has had more money sent there  in one year than Israel has in a decade, and what have they done with it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world