Labour lies are close to being libel

 They know they have lost the fight

The latest lie spread by Labour is during the Coronavirus pandemic every single person recieved £6,000 and was put on a furlough (paid leave).
This is an ambiguous statement, what do they mean by every single person?
Do they mean single as unmarried, or single as in all of us no matter of the status?
Either way, it does not change a thing for my family; we did not see a penny.
My children had to work through the outbreak. one is our Carer. One works in the Retail sector, my son works for a Security firm, and our eldest daughter is a mother.
They would have loved to have seen £6,000 each, it would have solved several financial issues for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world