Friends

 Get lost!

I usually try to remain polife, no matter what the person I am talking to is like, in the case of the young lady now trying to scam me, I can drop the politenes, why?
Not only did she calle me "honey," not even ladies I had known for years called me that; she has insulted the memory of my grandfather, she didn't know that.
I commented in a post about not recieving some WW1 military badges from my grandfather when he died, and the people he gave them to selling them for beer money, and she replied LOL.
Thise badges meant a lot to me; I have few recollection of my grandfather, and none of my grandmother, we left Yorkshire when I was seven, by then my grandmother had been dead for several years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world