Abandoned Towers

 I did have an offer from a magazine to get published

In 2011, I had the possibility of having the story on this post published in the Abandoned Towers magazine.
The magazine editor asked if I could change a few items, then she would be happy to publish my story in the magazine.
At this point, I didn't realise that a person I thought could help me, was jealous of my popularity on a writing site we shared based in Germany.
I sent my ms to her thinking as she "claimed" to be an editor, she would help me; that was a critical error, as she did nothing, and a year later when the story was slightly changed by my friend in Seattle, to win an award, the person I thought would help me went online and trashed my eBook.
As the saying goes, "the rest is history," from 2012 to this day, my book has not sold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Live today

Forgestriker- the collection