Two stories merge

 Editor Update

                  This is the unoffical cover to a story I am editing.
At the moment, the story is in its infancy stage of editing; I am trying to merge two of my stories, and extending the second part to encompass a story in India.
The early part is a rewrite of my story A Homecoming which came out several years ago, and sold five copies, for which I never got paid by Draft2Digital.
I am changing the female character's appearance from Anouk Aimee from France to Benedikte Hansen from Denmark for several reasons.

One of the reasons is to have less of the story based in Israel, a factor which could have been resposible for its lack of sales.
I wanted to add an air of mystery at an early stage, and by having a blond lady from Denmark working in Spain, I can add a little spice at the start.
Another aspect is blondes, and redhaired people need to take care in the sun, and going to India in the latter part of the story opens up an avenue for hotel meetings.

I have no idea how long, or if I will be able to complete the project will take, the original story is over 100 pages (for only £2.00) and the latter part is 25 pages long, and as yet in the WIP - Work in Progressstage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world