The Witching hour

 No sleep tonight

I usually like tto be in bed around midnight, otherwise unless I am whacked out, I won't get any sleep; the problem at this time of year is once I get up to go to the toilet, usually about 0500, it is almost impossible for me to get back to sleep for the daylight has arrived. I can sleep thorugh this time, if I am asleep the sunlight doesn't bother me.
Do I believe in witches, yes I do, we used to know a white witch.
A witch to me is a lady who knows how to use nature to cure certain minor ailments; I am in favour of natural medicine rather than the drugs the pharma companies thurst at us.
Because you live on the fringe of society, you shouldn't be castigated. I can't imagine living in a city, Las Vegas would be a living hell for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world