Something odd is happening

 Learnhip.com

Checking my blog readers tonight, I came across a strange link; to a site called Learnhip.com. This is an online site which teaches people to write English via puzzles, and questions.
I used to pull people up on LinkedIn about bad grammar, I was appalled that people with degrees had difficulty with grammar; it reminded me of my time on the site Autocrit which is based in the USA
The course was suggested by my friend, Julia, in Seattle.

Many of the writers on the site were there to sharpen their talents as they had contracts, I struggled for the first half of the course. When we changed from grammar to writing a conversation, I couldn't believe those people had such difficulty with something which came to me so easy; I think the issue was they were used to writing stories without conversations in, whereas conversational content is the core of my stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection