Poland welcome

 Readers in Europe

Today, we welcome readers from Poland to the blog; I would have liked to have visited Poland; the country has a fascinating history. One enduring mystery involving Poland is what happened to the Nazi gold which disappeared at the of WW2?
Many searches centering on Poland where undertaken, none had success; I never thought it was there as sending the gold to Poland meant you were sending it to the people you were trying to hide it from, the Russians. The people saw wht they were meant to see, a heavily armoured, and guarded train heading into a tunnel, from there it was natural to think they were hiding something valuable. In my opinion, the gold is either in a castle close to the border with Austria, or in a casle somewhere in Germany as many of the reich leaders had connections to the teutonic order.
I watch a series on Netflix which centred on the Plagues of Brezlau - now Wrocław - I learnt something from the series, in the early 13th century there was a smallpox outbreak which caused the Mayor of the city to chain the city gates to stop people either coming in, or going out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world