Have I seen a film that pleasantly surprised me?

 I have seen several in my Bollywood selection 

As I have written a lot about Bollywood films I intend to get rid of this week, mainly ones with Govinda in. I have to admit I don't want to, most have Raveena Tandon in, but I can't watch Govinda.
You could ask, are there films I didn't think I'd enjoy, but ended up enjoying? The answer is yes, there are several, one of which is the mini-series on Netflix which I based my short story - above - on. My story extends the original plot lines.
Many of the films featuring Raj Kapoor, and Lalita Pawar I had doubts about but ended up liking them. 
There are some films - such as Badaltey Rishtey - which I will get, even though I dislike the lead actor Rishi Kapoor; the reason is the films usually have some of my favourite ladies in such as Reena Roy, and Rekha.
I have several with Aruna Irani which I need to view, mainly to see what part she has in the story; a lot of the time, the film has her name, but she has a very small role.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world