Alan Place - Gigolo

 No strings attached


I never considered myself as being attractive; that was one of the reasons I came online, to see how ladies viewed me.
Though I didn't consider myself attractive, apparently I did have lady admirers, even in the months before I got married.
Looking back, I see that perhaps my online dating meetings were not what I thought they were; perhaps the ladies I met were after No Strings Attached casual sex, and I was after romance within a lasting friendship.
With this thought in mind, I re-evaluated how I felt about the ladies; some I would not have met, while others I may have met. I don't know how I would have felt about sex outside a relationship, to me sex has always had to be a part of the relationship, not the reason for it.
I often say, "it's easier to make a friend a lover, than a lover a friend."
If the relationship is built on sex, what do you do if that part falls apart, as it did for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today