Ireland
A slight confusion
A few moments ago, I cleared a slight mystery up.
The mystery, to me, was a case of definition, what constiturs Ireland?
On my Google stats, I am told I have a growing readership in Ireland.
My confusion was is that all of the island, Northern Ireland, or what I used to call Eire - Southern Ireland?
The solution was cleared as Northern Ireland comes under the United Kingdom.
To younger readers, country names will be strage; I have difficulty coming to terms with the changing state, both political, and religious. Cases include, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia as I knew them, I have difficulty recalling which parts seperated years ago, and still think of them as they were.
India, and Pakistan are different, I have always seen them as different states, the issue I had there was I didn't realise there are two cities called Hyderabad.

Comments
Post a Comment