Ghost Casebook

 YouTube channel

My wife, and I follow a YouTube channel called Ghost Casebook, other than being about various ghosts, what is good about the channel is the presenter is pleasant to listen to, and she does not see the need to be seen, as many presenters do.

To show how well YouTube channels pay, she has been to Hawaii four times; I had no desire to go once, even before I knew my medical history.

She is believable, unlike so many other people. Mainly young lady farmers who can afford several cameras to show thier bottoms off; I donlt know any farmer who can spare that amount of money, but they are not farmers; I priced up a cheap camera, it came to almost $100, and these girls have several scattered around.

My view on ghosts is they are trapped spirits, this is why my short story selection has few scary ghost stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today