Bitcoin and the Lagos Scam

 Miles apart but the same scam


Years ago, the Police, and the banks warned people of the Lagos scam; so called as it originated in Nigeria.
Someone will contact you with the oppportunity to get rich quick - use rule 101 - if something looks too good to be true, it usually is.
In the Lagos scam, they said if you sent £1,000, they would send £7,000 back next month.
Bitcoin is similiar, they tell you that you can quadruple your outlay in three months; I don't know much about stocjs and shares, but that sounded "iffy" to me.
Some months ago, out of the blue, I was contacted by an attractive young lady from New York; that immediately sent the warning flag up the pole. The more she went on about the benefits of investing, the more I wondered how much she stood to gain.

There is only one thing certain with Bitcoin, as soon as you start trading, any trasnsaction you do will be flagged by the police in all countries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world