What a surprise for me!

 Aruna Irani and Reena Roy


A movie I have been trying to buy has turned up on eBay this week.
The film, Ladies Tailor, is about a man who is the tailor to film stats in Mumbai - Bombay when the film was produced in 1981 - I've been seeking the film as it has two of my favourite Bollywood actresses in, Aruna Irani, and Reena Roy.
I have seen many films of both ladies, but I think this is the first with both in the same movie.
Apparently, they have appeared together in two other films, a western called Kachche Heere, and the horror movie Jaani Dushman. Jaani is easy to buy, but the western is unavailable.
I am hoping Aruna gets a better tole than most of the films I have seen her in, for her ability as an actress in Bollywood, her parts are usually little more than a walk-on extra, which is terrible considering her talent compared to some of the other ladies I have watched.
But, in those days the films indusrtry in India was ran by the Kapoor family, now it's run by Shah Rukh Khan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world