What do you do?

 A double dilemma


Years ago, when I was dating ladies, one lady put me in a dilemma.
I suggested we could go for a picnic, my idea was to find a quiet spot to enjoy the countryside, and have some food, and something to drink.

From this, she made the decision I was asking to make loe to her; the idea never entered my head, at the time. This was June, my thoughts were perhaps by my birthday in October she may be willing to show me her panties, I never thought more than that.
What could I do?

If I didn't accept the offer, she may have thought I didn't consider her attractive; yet, if I did accept, she may have thought that is what I was meeting her for. The idea she may have wanted NSA - No Strings Attached - sex never occurred to me, until a few days ago, and the incident happened many years ago.  

A few years ago, I was chatting to an attractive nurse who lived in Cornwall, when from out of the blue, she said, "You're only chatting to me because I have large breasts."
The thought didn't enter my mind, I was interested in her because I thought she may have an intersting family history, as her name is Sall Pengelley.

If you read a few posts back, you'll recall large breasts are not a turn-on for me; I am not against them, but I prefer breasts to compliment a lady's figure, not be the frst thing you notice about her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world