Tropico
Pro Evolution Soccer
Since I began PC Gaming, way back at the beggining of Playstation, and Pro Evolution Soccer, PES had been one of my favourite computer games. When I got a computer, I also loved playing Tropico, I have the series, apart from the last two games, but rrely play either game now, why?
I lost interest in PES because the level I am able to play, iy's hard not to beat teams 4-0, or higher; the next level up is the opposite, it is hard not to get beaten by that ammount.
In the case of Tropico, it s virtually impossible to build the country now, as the ammount of debt incurred I cannot clear. I didn't like series 5 becaue it relied on taking pay-offs to build a nuclear aresenal, and to buy Switzerland. I may have enjoyed game 6, in this you had the ablity to link up wth other online islands, but I never got to buying the game, now I couldn't if I wanted to because of having to make pre cutbacks in our finances.
Two of our chldren bought me a new computer for Christmas, I would have been happy with an upgrade of my old Windows 10 Dell, that I never got on with; what they got is a Windows 11 gaming computer. I am not that much into pc games, I do appreciate the gesture.
One game I was looking forward to playing is Metro Redux, but as I bought the key to the game from Steam games, I have no idea about the controls.

Comments
Post a Comment