The fall of the house of Bachchan

 When the daughter-in-law is more famous trouble will follow


That ugly word jealousy is at work again in Bollywood; this time in the House of Bachchan.
Recent reports tell of a row bewtween daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, and her mother-in-law, Jaya Bachchan. I could assume it is because Aishwarya is more atractive, it could also be because she is more bankable than Jaya was.
I have seen both ladies in films, and neither grabbed me as a good actress; apparently, Aishwarya  has left her husband, Abhishek Bachchan, and is living with a friend.
I can understand why Jaya is jealous, Aishwarya  was Miss World in 1994.
For her age, 75, Jaya is not unattractive; I have seen ladies half her age who I consider are not as attractive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world