Going Digital isn't working for me

 If  I didn't like Foreign films it would work


From the start, I thought my plan to go digital would be a struggle, and I am correct, the plan of Going Digital has been almost a total failure. 

The problem is subtitles, many older films don't have them as the film wasn't made for distribution outside India; films as recent as the 1980's have poor subtitling. 
Many of the films have subtitles of "Music," "Applause," and if you're fortunate a few words every several sentences of speech.
I have to watch what a film is like before I decide whether it is worth keeping; many of the films I want to watch I can't buy.

If I was watching UK TV, I would have no problem downloading the films, but television in the UK is so mundane it bores me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world