Going Digital

 Operation Download - Policy Change


This month, I changed the direction for Operation Download from DVD to online.
There aee two reasons for this, the  first is I was having software issues with the tranfers; the second reason is more basic; it is easier to store items in files onlne than have the DVDs. The DVDs were a back-up in case something happened to the computer files.
The advantage, other than the space-saving with the computer files, is that by utilising YouTube Premiun I can get the subtitles added, whereas before my softeare kept losing the SRT files.
There is an issue with YTP, some of the older films do not have subtitles avalable, even for some films of the late 70s. 

Another issue going digital reolved is I don't need to buy another laptopl the ones I want are relatively inexpensive, but I was having difficulty saving even £120.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world