Bad eBay sellers

 Damaged or misrepresented goods


Before I go further, I will say these sellers on eBay are in the minority; as far as I have noticed.
It s my practise not to return damaged DVDs, I know this means I am losing the money, but my thinking is if I send the goods back, they can be sent to another buyer.

On group calling themselves experts could not tell the difference between a DVD from Bengal, India, to one from Spain, and another from Russia; even though the writing on the covers was different. When I raised the problem, they said they would send some replacements, whch fortunately they didn't.

Another seller sent me a selection in which one disc had so manny scratches it was unplayable, and another had a disc wide crack. I had to reorder these films.
One firm sent me a disc I never asked for, as they didn't have the one I wanted, even though it is oon thier site; the same firm showed a film on their site with an image, but when you click the link you get the intel for another film.
Yet anothr group sent ma a disn't send an order, as the disc I oredered were on the site, but not in stock, when I asked about this, they said the batch was damaged - yet it is still on the site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection