You may be given the wrong impression
There are some actresses from India I dislike
If you read the blog, you may get the impression I enjoy watching, and admire the beauty, and grace of actress from India without reservation; this is not entirely true, there are some I cannot abide.
In no order, other than those who come to memory, here are a few.
Mumtaz Askari (shown above), though her mother Mumtaz Begum I can watch any time.
Madhuri Dixit, though her performance in The Fame Game was good.
Huma Qureshi is an attractive lady, but from the films I have seen her in, he ability as an actress leaves a lot to be desired - that could be the fault of a lousy script.
I won't include the Kapoor family, mainly beacuse there is only Janhvi Kapoor, the youngest of the girls I enjoyed watching.
There are others I am sure, but this will do for now.

Comments
Post a Comment