The Sins of Technology
Another Hoax
With the advances in technology there had to come a rise in the number of hoaxes reported.
YouTube is one of the main culprits; the site is easily usable; thereby a target for the hoax.
Recently, on YouTube, there was a trend for "farmers" to report their loved ones lost in the jungle in Korea. I say "farmers" because I don't know any farmer who could afford one, never mind several cameras to video themselves at work.
Netflix is just as bad for hoaxes; the latest being the Skinwalker Farm. This is a modern hoax, there are no records of anything happening in the area of the ranch prior to the late 1970s. The other big hoax on the site was about a lady who claimed to be of a wealthy family, with accounts in various banks. This is a modern version of a scam run in Bristol, known as Princess Caraboo.
While technology has brought many wonders, sadly, it has also created a world of doubt. Just because you come across a creature you have not seen; it does not follow the creature is an alien from another planet. It means it could be alien to the area. I have not seen the Loch Ness Monster, but that doesn't mean it came from another world; another time, yes. I believe it was trapped when the Caledonian Canal turned into a series of lochs.
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment