The NeverEnding Story

 Savings Plan


Saving has been easy for me, as I never had a lot of money; making cutbacks became second nature to me.
When I save, I usually go through three stages.
A) The begining is full of hope, and the joy is plentiful.
B) The middle section is the hardest; I have saved but the goal is not in sight; this is the danger zone, I may get tempted to buy to appease my despair at being so far from my destination.
C) The end is in sight, at this stage I can forgo items I would like to get what I sought.

On the down side of saving, once you get to your target, you realise the money you have saved could go towards something a little more expensive that was out-of-reach before, and so the cycle begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world