The case of the mssing Bengal DVDs

 They probably won't come


The outcome of ongoing issue of the misisng DVDs of films based in India, and Bengal; I am not worried if they don't arrive, why?

I am sure the people who say they have movies from India and Bengal, have no idea what they are talking about. This is borne out by the fact they sent me a DVD with writing from Spain on, and two which had Coptic writing from Russia on the covers.

Okay, I lost the price of the DVDs, but to resend them it would cost me money, which I doubt they would return, and more inprtant to me; I don't wish to send them back so they can be sent to another person.  I have several sellers on eBay who I have dealt with for months, that I can trust, and believe in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection