One New Year wish has come true

 My other wish won't happen


One of my wishes for the New Year was that my eBay sales https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/lst/active would continue as well as they year ended, that wish is happening.
I never thought my other wish would happen. The wish was that some of my eBook selection https://www.draft2digital.com/book/ would sell again, and give me the drive to write. That part I knew was NOT gong to happen because I am taking down my eBooks from Draft2Digital as they send them to libraries as FREE reads, and I never see a dime.
If you think I am cutting my throat, consider this, nothing has sold from the site in over a decade. I got paid last year ($10.00) only because in August, there was a gut of sales on Apple; if thise hadn't happened, I would be wating for another year to get last year's royaltes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today