Creating a market on eBay

 A varied selection


It would appear that I created a niche market for my DVD selection   https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/lst/active on eBay

If you follow this blog, you will know I usually like to get at least one DVD for my collection in a set, but sometimes, I have to take the risk, As long as the box is not too costly, I may buy for resale only. The sales are not only for relatively modern movies, there is a market for B&W Hindi films which I am filling; I recently sold a film I meant to keep. I accidentally put it for sale, thinking nobody would be interested I didn't take it down, and yet it sold. Fortunately, I was able to make a copy for my collection.
I don't make a lot, my stock is what I wanted to watch, but I do make about £10 a month from sales, which I usually spend on other DVDs for my selection.

The rise in my sales proves DVDs sell better than Blu-ray discs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world