What should I write?

 The choice is vast


To some writers, having to choose a story to write is a major issue; many are known in their genre.
That is not the case for me; I naver had a "comfort zone" when I was writing. I had areas  had not explored, such as stores with a sex theme, and some areas I chose not to write in such as anything considered illegal, or with a violent theme. 
I haven't written a sex story until now, not because I have antything aganst them, I just never saw me writing them. I won't write a story that involves violence; there is too much in the world as it is with me adding to the pile. I did start to write a story for a lady, a long time ago, which involved violent sex, but I got worried were it was leading. A lttle rough sex can be arousing; this lady got her thrills from reading about blood-letting, were would that have lead to?

This brings me to the offer of a writing contract I was offered; the offer came from a publisher in Miami called Horny Devil Publishing. I tuned down thier offer because their remit was "keep it legal," and we'll publish it for you. I debated for several years of I'd made the correct choice, you could say "If I was asking the question, I had my answer."
I checked up on the site five years ago, and the site has been closed. A lady I knew at the time, was offered the same contract as I was - she accepted - a few months later, she told me that she was sellng more of her stories than the site was.

At one time, I had to keep my name clean, I was linked to various charity books, and had my reputation as a writer to consider; none of that applies now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world