2023 - the year of the SCAM

 Hoping for better things in 2024


Each year, for the last seven years, I have said things can't get worse, and they do. I am not challenging 2024 to be worse than this year as I am sure next year will be as bad.

The early months on eBay, I was the victim of several people running a scam.
My eBook sales on Draft2Digital are so few it is hard to count.
The blog has had its moments, but still ends another year on a low reader scale. 
I thought I would miss writing, but I soon got passed that stage; t wasn't hard when nobody reads what I wrote.
I intend to make a definite start to reading again in the new year; on my list is a collection of ghost stories by Rudyard Kipling, and Gormenghast by Mervyn Peake
Who knows, the way I feel I may start reading Aleister Crowley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world