I have been tempted

 I have no idea how I resisted


A little-known aspect of my life - I am not one for telling people all about myself - is I have been asked several times by young ladies for a date, and I have always politely declined, even when my marriage was going through its harshest times.
I can give no definite answer, I had been tempted to accept once or twice. The only explanation I can give is the young ladies are young enough to be my daughter; I realise to some men that would be a great turn-on, but as my wife reminds me I am not like most men.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see myself as a holier that thou type - I have, and have accepted my flaws - as one lady  used to chat to who lived in Newcastle used to say "I'm a dinosaur." What she meant is in a world of lessening values, I have stuck to my code of morals, and in some cases paid the price. 
One thing some ladies found charming about me is that unlike many men, if  see a lady online, the only thing I think of is she wants to chat, not be chatted up. What she wishes to talk about is her choice, which I will accept. 
I do have some no-go areas I won't talk about, but on the whole I am willing to discuss almost anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world