Buying a DVD Bundle or box set

 You can get some gems


This box set of films by Nargis is a true gem for me; unlike many sets, I am happy with all the films - especially as Jogan is not for sale anywhere.
I know I will have a double with Andaz, as I am buying it with the Dilip Kumar set soon. I am pleased to see this set for sale as I have sold my copy of Chori Chori with Raj Kapoor in the hope this set would be for sale again.
My thinking on buying a bundle is to see how many of the films I wish to have, and weigh the cost against my buys. I am selling what I don't wish to keep from bundles I buy on eBay.
Sometimes, I come up with a set where I was seeking one or two films, and end up wanting most of the films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today