One thing is evident to me

  I wish for more recent box sets


Searching for fims, the main thing I noticed is most of the box sets are for older films, which suits my tastes. I wish there were some box sets for today's actors and actresses; other than the mass of films by the Khans.
The main advatage for me when buying box sets is they take up less shelf room. The price differential between six films to a box set is usually arond £10, so the price reduction per film is small. It is possible to find some good films that are not available outside a set, as I did with a Raj Kapoor film last night.

I am trying to compile a list of films to buy, this grows by the day, and most are of the same age as me. There are some film made this century I would like, but chooing a film with either Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, or Aamir Khan is hard; I may need to compromise and get some, otherwise I'll have a small selection of modern films.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today