Govinda

 The way things are


Last night, I watched the film Bade Miyan Chote Miyan starring Govinda and Amitabh Bachchan; I did this for two reasons. Reason A was to watch the film, and move from the To Watch to the Watched folder. Reason B was to see if my previous judgement of the ability of Govinda's acting was flawed. In my opinion it wasn't; having seen 3/4 of the film - I started to watch, then fell asleep - I can say his acting is passable, but if this in comedy in India, I am stumped as I found the comic element puerile.
I won't deny I wanted to see the film watch Raveena Tandon; I think she is one of the most attractive actresses in Bollywood today, and a great actress too. In watching the film, I came across another actress to look up - Divya Dutta - again an attractive lady, and a good actress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world