Finding box sets

 Is the best to come?


I'd be hiding the truth if I said I wasn't unhappy I missed the Nargis Dutt box set, but the Dilip Kumar set I thought had gone is back on sale n eBay.
I keep seeking a bargain such as this Sharmila Tagore set; I can't say I have any sets in mind, as I don't know what is available. I didn't get the Guru Dutt set, as I had two films in another package it was cheaper to buy the remaining four rather than the box and double rwo films.
I am in an auction for another Raj Kapoor film, if I lose the auction, I may be forced to buy the film in a double with a film I already have.

I don't know what sets are for sale, but I have some ideas of sets I would like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection