Operation India

 DVD Selection


Now my writing has slowed to almost nil, this gives me time to watch some of the movies I have recently bought about India from eBay; I have built up such a rappor with sellers I often get great offers https://hereiamattheedge.blogspot.com/2023/09/i-need-to-be-careful-on-ebay.html, I often buy three or four DVDs instead of the one or two I intended to buy; all the films I would have bought at a time a little later.
The picture above is from a series called "Delhi Crimes" the stories are based on True Crime stories; the first story happened in 2012;it is about a mass rape and the murder of a young girl. I can recall reading about the incident online, and it never stopped horrifyig me how men can treat ladies in this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world