I need to be Careful on eBay

 Generous Offers


I need to be careful when I buy from eBay these days. Several of the people I buy from are sending me offers which I have to resist from taking up.
The situation is caused by me buying so many films from India that I have to restrict my buying until I have watched some of the films I have bought. This may mean I will lose some of the offers, but it is something I have to accept' it is so easy to overspend.
My wife is delighted with the books I get her, she is building up a collection of Nero Wolfe and Fu Manchu stories. I did buy her some Inspector Ghote books, but she said they were hard to read; I got these as we used to listen to the stories in audiobook format years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am offended again

Welome to my world