The new World of the Writer's Block

 My old Writer's  Block


My mind is like a desert

The usual idea of a writer with Writer's Block is a writer who cannot think of a story to write, that was not the case with me.

My block used to be the other way; I had too many ideas, and I had trouble choosing what to write.

In the last month, that has changed a lot; I still get the ideas for stories, but I now ignore them, why?

The main reason is I found that Barnes & Noble have been sending my work FREE to lendin libraries which means until thae story reaches a certain aount of readers I won't see a dime. The rub here is there is no set figure, so the procedure can be infinite, and I'll not get a nickel.

Another reason is this blog is failing, not that it ever succeeded, in my plan to attract buyers for my eBook selection; it is also failing to hold its readers, so that is why the posts are irregular.

Like a desert, my mind appears lifeless, and like the desert there is life if you know how to find it. 

Could I write again, yes. If I found the desire, but that would involve sales for my eBooks, and that to my eyes is NOT going to happen while these FREE libraries exist, and you use them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A state of hearing

Thanks to Nigel Farage

Forgestriker- the collection