An Adventure in Subtitling

 A Comedy of Errors


One of my next projects is one I hope will succeed, but I hold no hope for it.
I am going to try and add subtitles to a DVD i bough in error, I wanted the film Vaastav; it is the first part of a two-part story - I have the other part - what I didn't know when I got the film is it has no subtitles.
I could buy another copy of the film, but I am not willing to pay $40 for any film, no matter who is in it, or how much I want it. There are limits which need to be adhered to, in my view,

If this project works well, it could open the doors for other discs to be bought, there are many discs on eBay with three films, that I would like to buy, but none have subtitles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today