A cause for Charity

 One eBook sale is all I need

All I am seeking is one eBook sale on Draft2Digital   https://www.draft2digital.com/book/, it doesn't need to be a large sale, any sale will do, only enough for me to pass the $10 automatic payout level. I thought I'd passed the level bakck in May, but they are withholding payments of my royalties; not that I am surprised now they are hand-in-hand with Smashwords, who have owed mw for three years.
I updated my tax information, as that is their usual excuse for non-payment, then they usually say they can't pay the writer.
 am asking for this as a charity appeal, if your sale doesn't clear what I'm owed, I will know they do not intend to pay me; which is what I am expecting after waiting for several weeks passed the month they say it takes some sites to send their payments in.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today