Why try to sell?

Freebies are my death knell


Yes, I did fail as a writer.
You may question this statement, but the facts will defeat you at each turn.
A) I wrote an award-winning collection of short stories wihch has not sold in over a decade.
B) The more I check my "sales," the more I notice that most of these sales are not sales, but FREEBIES, for which I get nothing.
C) I kept writing for a decade after my best-selling science fiction series stopped selling. In the hope sales would come from readers of the series, while knowing nothing would happen.

The trouble with Free ebooks is once a person knows where to get them, the writer is dead, literally, as the person is NOT going to buy the product when they can get it for free, and you ask why I stopped writing.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Forgestriker- the collection

Live today