The Unssen Sin

 The Dark Side of me


Though I did write a couple of Christian Fiction stories for my short story selection, in no way do I classify myself as a writer of Christian Fiction?
Some months ago, I wondered if I was writing for the wrong side?
I have not challenged myself to write about Devil Worship, yet!
Will the day come?
Probably. 
How do I feel about writing on the subject of demonology?
To me, it is another genre to explore; in some ways, I touched on the subject when I wrote my award-winning ebook The Chronicles of Mark Johnson https://www.draft2digital.com/book/32117 as the hero fights some demons during the stories, including his own.
Do I believe in Demons?
Yes, I do. There is a story told among the Native American tribes that in each man are two wolves, the good and the bad; it is up to each person which they feed.
As Confucius said, "When you embark on a trail of revenge, prepare to dig two graves." The meaning is that as you kill someone, you kill your soul too.
On this track, I do not believe that TV and films can make a person a killer; I loved the Dirty Harry series, but I have never had the urge to own a gun; that could be because I spent six years in the Royal Air Force. Two of those, were in Germany just after the era of the Bader-Mienhoff terrors when all UK bases were on high alert for a terrorist raid; also I spent several weeks stationed in Ireland during the Troubles, months after Bobby Sands committed suicide, again the threat of an attack was imminent.
Perhaps, I never saw the need for a gun as I am not aggressive by nature, who can tell?
I am not anti-gun, in some cases they are a good tool. If you kill an animal you should use it as the Native Americans did, not just for the thrill of the kill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ban him

Live today

Forgestriker- the collection